The BA is known for virtual events that inform and delight people who love books, art, history, and good conversation. They are free to our members.
We charge non-members $5 for many of our virtual events to help support our ongoing expenses, including speaker honoraria, staff time, and technology.
If you appreciate the online events but don't plan to use a full BA membership, consider buying a Virtual Event Season Pass. It provides access to all our virtual events priced at $5 for non-members—a minimum of 30 events through September 2021, including book talks, lectures, curators' presentations, and more. Season Passes cost $120 and include a Day Pass voucher for a single-day visit to our historic building (a $40 value).
Purchasing a Season Pass will enable you to enjoy virtual events while saving money, simplifying payments, and supporting BA programs. The Season Pass is an attractive option for those outside of Boston, and makes a thoughtful gift for lovers of books, art, and conservation anywhere around the world.
Benefits and How to Purchase
- Non-member access to all virtual events with a $5 non-member charge through September 30, 2021
- A voucher to visit the library on a Day Pass (a $40 value)
- Quarterly print newsletter
- Weekly email newsletter
- Other occasional discounts and benefits!
How to purchase a Virtual Event Season Pass
- Non-members: use our online form
- Members buying Season Passes as gifts: Please call the membership team at 617-720-7604 or email email@example.com.
- Questions? Call us.
Selected comments from virtual event attendees
- “This was the best produced and most interesting zoom program I have seen since the pandemic started."
- “It is wonderful to be able to attend these events without feeling unsafe. It keeps my mind sharp to be able to learn and listen in these times.”
- “Great introduction by Victoria and interesting author talk! My first... will definitely repeat!”
- “Very up close and personal despite being online.”
- "What a great opportunity to reconnect with my beloved Boston."
Thank you, and see you at our events!