The Fiction Discussion Group meets on the first Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Titles are democratically selected by members, usually around a theme, such as "Around the World in 12 Books" or "Year of Doubles."
For further questions or to be put on the group's email list, please write to group moderator Grant Schaumburg at GS@athfiction.org.
Note that during the Covid-19 outbreak our meetings are held through a virtual platform.
- Aug. 3: Stewart O’Nan, Henry, Himself
- Sep. 14 (N.B. this is the second Monday): Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses
- Oct. 5: Thomas Pynchon, Inherent Vice
- Nov. 2: Virginia Woolf, Orlando
- Dec. 7: Penelope Fitzgerald, The Beginning of Spring
- Jan. 4 (joint meeting with the Civil War group): Jeff Schaara, Smoke at Dawn
- Fiction Discussion Group Past Readings