The Philosophy Group meets on the third Thursday of every month at 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise specified.
This discussion group is for people who wish to step back from their daily routines and take some time to examine the whys and hows in life. We will cast a wide net, from the Classics to the current politics, and participants will be invited to suggest authors and topics of interest.
For further questions, please feel free to write to group moderator Randall Albright at email@example.com.
Note that during the Covid-19 outbreak our meetings are held through a virtual platform.
- Sep. 16: Julian Baggini, What's It All About? Philosophy and the Meaning of Life
- Oct. 21: Yvonnne Sherratt, Hitler's Philosophers
- Nov. 18: Zena Hitz, Lost In Thought
- Dec. 16: Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus
- Philosophy Discussion Group Past Readings