The Trollope Discussion Group meets the first Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. in the Seminar Room. Over the past several years, Boston Athenæum Trollope enthusiasts have completed all of Trollope's novels, yet many have decided to read them all over again. Sometimes the group complements their reading list with another contemporary novelist or a biography.
Interested members should contact the group's moderator to be put on the email list: Willardpope@mac.com
- Happy summer!
- Sep. 3: The Small House at Allington
- Oct. 1: The Last Chronicle of Barset
- Nov. 5: Can You Forgive Her
- Dec. 3: Phineas Finn
- Jan. 7: The Belton Estate
- For the spring of 2020, we will read two non Trollopes, (probably an Eliot and Miss Marjoribanks by Margaret Oliphant), two of Trollope’s Irish Novels, and Mr Scarborough’s Family. The exact schedule will be set in the fall.