When Big Ben tolls DONG,DONG,DONG, This is London Calling----August 20, 1940 "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." The Group will meet on the third Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
Please contact Peter Mongeau if you have further questions.
- Happy Summer!
- Sep. 21: Linda Hervieux, Forgotten
- Oct. 19: Niall Ferguson, The War of the World: 20th Century Conflict and the Descent of the West
- Nov. 16: Mark Wyman, DPs: Europe’s Displaced Persons, 1945–1951
- Dec. 21: Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich
- Jan. 18: Mark Stoler, George C. Marshall
- Feb. 15: Craig Symonds, WWII at Sea: A Global History
- Mar. 21: Sonia Purnell, A Woman of No Importance
- Apr. 18: Andrew Gordon, A Modern History of Japan: From Tokugawa Times to the Present
- May 16: Allen Packwood, How Churchill Waged War: The Most Challenging Decisions of the Second World War
- Jun. 20 reading t.b.d.