When Big Ben tolls DONG,DONG,DONG, This is London Calling----August 20, 1940 "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." The Group will meet on the third Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
Please contact Peter Mongeau if you have further questions.
- Jul. 18: Erik Larson, The Splendid and the Vile ***Group will meet virtually***
- Aug. 15: Steven Ross, Hitler in Los Angeles: How Jews Foiled Nazi Plots Against Hollywood and America ***Group will meet virtually***
- Sep. 19: John Bunker, Heroes in Dungarees: The Story of the American Merchant Marine in World War II
- Oct. 17: Phillips Payson O'Brien, The Second Most Powerful Man in the World: The Life of Admiral D. Leahy, Roosevelt's Chief of Staff
- Nov. 21: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Brothers in Arms
- Dec. 19: Craig Nelson, Pearl Harbor: From Infamy to Greatness
- Jan. 16: Michael Neiberg, Potsdam: The End of World War II and the Remaking of Europe
- Feb. 20: Tim Bouverie, Appeasement
- Mar. 20: Telford Taylor, Anatomy of the Nuremberg Trials: A Personal Memoir
- Apr. 17: Henry Ashby Turner, Jr., Hitler's Thirty Days to Power January 1933
- May 15: Gordon Thomas & Greg Lewis, Defying Hitler: The Germans Who Resisted Nazi Rule
- Jun. 19: John J. Stephan, Hawaii Under the Rising Sun: Japan's Plans for Conquest After Pearl Harbor
- Jul 17 (or Sep. 18 if no summer session): Thomas Childers, Soldier From the War Returning: The Greatest Generation's Troubled Homecoming from World War II