When Big Ben tolls DONG,DONG,DONG, This is London Calling----August 20, 1940 "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." The Group will meet on the third Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
Please contact Dan Moulton if you have further questions.
- Oct. 21: Ian Kershaw, Fateful Choices: Ten Decisions that Changed the World 1940–1942, chapters 6–10
- Nov. 18: Taylor Downing, Spies in The Sky: The Secret Battle for Ariel Intelligence During World War II
- Dec. 16: Irmgard A. Hunt, On Hitler's Mountain: Overcomming the Legacy of a Nazi Childhood
- Jan. 20: Jonathan Dimbleby, Battle of the Atlantic: How the Allies Won the War, chapters 1–10
- Feb. 17: Jonathan Dimbleby, Battle of the Atlantic: How the Allies Won the War, chapters 11–end
- Mar. 17: James D. Hornfischer, Neptune's Inferno
- Apr. 21: Joseph Springer, Inferno: The Epic Life and Death Struggle of the USS Franklin in WWII
- May 19: Antony Beevor, Ardennes 1944: The Battle of the Bulge
- Jun. 16: Jeffrey Herf, The Jewish Enemy: Nazi Propaganda During World War II and the Holocaust
- Happy Summer!
- Sep. 15: Daniel Goldhagen, Hitlers Willing Executioners
- Oct. 20: Aldolf Hitler, Mein Kampf