When Big Ben tolls DONG,DONG,DONG, This is London Calling----August 20, 1940 "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." The Group will meet on the third Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
Please contact Dan Moulton if you have further questions.
- Jun. 16: Jeffrey Herf, The Jewish Enemy: Nazi Propaganda During World War II and the Holocaust
- Happy Summer!
- Sep. 15: Aldolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Ralph Manheim's 1943 translation
- Oct. 20: Nigel Hamilton, Monty: The Battles of Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery, read through part 8
- Nov. 17: Nigel Hamilton, Monty: The Battles of Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery, finish book
- Dec. 15: David King, The Trial of Adolf Hitler: The Beer Hall Putsch and the Rise of Nazi Germany
- Jan. 19: Daniel J. Goldhagen, Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust, chapters 1–7
- Feb. 16: Daniel J. Goldhagen, Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust, fnish book
- Mar. 16: William Manchester, Goodbye, Darkness: A Memoir of the Pacific War
- Apr. 20: Susan Dunn, 1940: FDR, Willkie, Lindbergh, Hitler—the Election Amid the Storm
- May 18: Mark Ryan, The Hornet's Sting: The Amazing Untold Story of World War II Spy Thomas Sneum
- Jun. 15: James Q. Wilson, Hitler's American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law